Play Reading Club
 THE BOYS NEXT DOOR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Miss Brodie
Advanced Member

2421 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2004 :  5:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Miss Brodie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As suggested by Wednesday. I checked, it's not available at the FT library.

MsLeighM
Advanced Member

255 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2004 :  12:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit MsLeighM's Homepage  Send MsLeighM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Brodie

and this is one I actually have... would you like to borrow? I finished it this morning.
Go to Top of Page

Wednesday
Advanced Member

1765 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2004 :  1:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MsLeighM

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Brodie

and this is one I actually have... would you like to borrow? I finished it this morning.

AND? AND? AND? What did you think??

It is actually also out at the Lincoln Center Library...there must be a Boys Next Door marathon going on somewhere..

"It's not true that I had nothing on at the time. I had the radio on." -- Marilyn Monroe
Go to Top of Page

Miss Brodie
Advanced Member

2421 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2004 :  1:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Miss Brodie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I would appreciate it. Are you doing any theater going this weekend? Maybe we could rendezvous somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Brodie
Advanced Member

2421 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2004 :  4:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Miss Brodie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have not been able to get my hands on a copy of this one to read it. Anyone else care to comment?
Go to Top of Page

MsLeighM
Advanced Member

255 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2004 :  4:45:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit MsLeighM's Homepage  Send MsLeighM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm REALLY sorry, I just saw your request to borrow. Don't know why that happens... I'll be at BatBoy on Friday and Seussical on Saturday if you still want to borrow. e-mail me: [email protected], that's faster!

"If I must dream, I would dream wonders." Daisaku Ikeda

Leigh
Go to Top of Page

Miss Brodie
Advanced Member

2421 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2004 :  4:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Miss Brodie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't email you. I think my network server blocks aol accounts.

Anyway, I am going out of town this weekend, so don't worry about it. I will wait to see the PH22 production to discover what it's all about.

Speaking of PH22 productions, did you hear that the opening of THE WOMEN has been pushed back? The actress playing Miriam just learned she has appendicitis and won't be able to perform. I guess they will have to rehearse a replacement actor and get the show ready to open on July 23. Circle Players had to push back the opening of THE CEMETERY CLUB because a cast member had to be replaced. It's getting to be epidemic.
Go to Top of Page

MsLeighM
Advanced Member

255 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2004 :  7:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit MsLeighM's Homepage  Send MsLeighM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard, but not that much detail, and I assumed that she'd be recovered enough to go on the next week (but what do I know?). Golly that's rough. Have to give Dealers Choice/JC credit for his jumping in techweek for the opening weekend to cover an ill actor and I was there opening night, he nailed the role.

"If I must dream, I would dream wonders." Daisaku Ikeda

Leigh
Go to Top of Page

Miss Brodie
Advanced Member

2421 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2004 :  12:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Miss Brodie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Have to give Dealers Choice/JC credit for his jumping in techweek for the opening weekend to cover an ill actor and I was there opening night, he nailed the role.

Leigh

Bravo JC!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NJTheater.com © Copyright 1997-2009 NJTheater.com Go To Top Of Page