NJTheater.com Forum
NJTheater.com
NJTheater.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Podcast Forums
 Your Neighborhood Stage
 Episode 1.29 (12/11/06) Discussion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
claning Posted - 11 Dec 2006 : 10:37:29 PM
The latest episode of "Your Neighborhood Stage" has been posted.

December 11, 2006: Kait Kerrigan and Brian Lowdermilk, the "Crutch" of Technology, and "The Rocky Horror Show"
This week we continue our series on playwriting by speaking with Kait Kerrigan and Brian Lowdermilk, an up-and-coming musical writing duo that has had great success in the last few years. This team is talented! We ask Kait and Brian how they got started, how the come up with the ideas for their shows, what their general writing process is, and what tips they have for first time musical writers.

Our discussion topic this week is "Has technology become a crutch for your cast".

Alan Velotta, Artistic Director of Merely Players (our spotlight group on episode 1.27) tells us about "The Rocky Horror Show" which is our "Show of the Week" .

We also have several news stories and, as always, we will tell you "What's New to Do".

NO RESPONSES YET for our contest, so we are extending the dealine one week. Tell us which publishing company you would contact to secure the rights to "Urinetown" for your community theatre organization. One winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries received by 12:01am EST, December 17, 2006. The winner will receive a copy of the Original Cast Recording of "Urinetown". E-mail your entry to [email protected]

Chris Laning, Co-host
"Your Neighborhood Stage" podcast
http://www.NeighborhoodStage.com
[email protected]

NJTheater.com © Copyright 1997-2009 NJTheater.com Go To Top Of Page