NJTheater.com Forum
NJTheater.com
NJTheater.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Theater Forum
 Audition notices
 AUDITIONS AT CHESTER THEATRE GROUP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Roseann1023 Posted - 11 Sep 2008 : 1:54:29 PM
CTG to hold auditions for A CHRISTMAS CABARET

The Chester Theatre Group will be holding auditions for CTG�s A Christmas Cabaret. This original revue is a compilation of both standard holiday music and holiday-themed musical numbers from Broadway and Off-Broadway shows and will have musical direction by Jim Horan and stage direction by Mary Saarmann.

Performance dates for the show are Friday and Saturday evenings 12/5 and 12/6 at 8:00 p.m. with a Sunday matinee on 12/7 at 2:00 p.m.

Ms. Saarmann and Mr. Horan are looking for a minimum of 8 adult singers of all voice ranges who will be singing both solo and group numbers with arrangements by Mr. Horan.

Auditions will be held on Sunday 10/5 at 2:00 pm and Tuesday 10/7 at 7:30 p.m. at the Black River Playhouse on the corner of Grove and Maple Streets in Chester, NJ.

Those auditioning are asked to bring music for either a standard holiday song or Broadway show tune in their key. An accompanist will be provided. Performers should also come prepared for a movement audition.

If you have any questions or require further information, please contact our website at www.chestertheatregroup.org or leave a message at the theater box office at 908-879-7304.

NJTheater.com © Copyright 1997-2009 NJTheater.com Go To Top Of Page